Oak Knoll offers a comprehensive college preparatory program, meeting the demands for admission to the most selective colleges and universities. As a single-sex school for young women, the program is sensitive not only to issues of gender in the curriculum and the classroom, but also to issues of leadership both in school and in the wider world.
- Offerings in the humanities focus particular attention on the need to think, speak, and write clearly.
- Stress on logical analysis in mathematics and science complements these skills.
- The creative arts provide a finely drawn balance between knowledge and performance.
- Life skills are the focus in physical education and health courses.
- The global learning program allows students to learn about the world around them.
- The senior capstone project allows students to independently explore an area of interest