2. Visit Us
Spend a day with a student in your entry grade. You’ll attend class with her and meet with the Admissions Office.
3. Submit teacher recommendations
We require two recommendations: one from a current English teacher and one from a current math teacher.
4. Submit transcripts and test scores
Complete the Release of Records Form and forward it to your school office.
5. Register for and take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)
In order to ensure that your ISEE scores are submitted on time, register as soon as possible (at least three weeks before the test date.)
Test dates for 2018
- November 17, 2018 (Registration deadline: October 26, 2018)
- December 15, 2018 (Registration deadline: November 23, 2018)
Applicants taking the test at Oak Knoll must email email@example.com
for the invitation code
Oak Knoll’s member ID is 311430
. This ID will direct your scores to Oak Knoll.
- December 6, 2018: Early application process for students only applying to Catholic Schools
- January 25, 2019: Regular application process deadline for students applying to a broader range of schools
for the full Upper School Application Check List.