Summer Adventures Day Camp Outdoors
July 6, 2020 to August 7, 2020
We are excited to offer a modified outdoor day camp for boys and girls in grades 1-8! Campers will enjoy age-appropriate activities including dance, art, drama, music, archery, science/STEM, yoga and martial arts, sprinklers, board games and crafts — all with appropriate social distancing and state guidelines in mind. We will also offer All About Sports, an outdoor socially distant version of our traditional Extreme Sports. (tennis, archery, lacrosse, soccer).
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. ($250/week) – does not include lunch
- 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m ($310/week) – includes lunch
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($450/week) – includes lunch
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($450/week) All About Sports (full day of sports activities with bagged lunch)
Who is your hero? What is your super power? Campers will enjoy discussing these and other questions with their camp friends.
Get out your Halloween costume! This week’s activities focus on all things Halloween. Join us for a virtual Halloween parade.
Ever wonder what the flags of other countries look like? Or games kids in play in Mexico? Come find out what things are like in other countries through songs, snacks and crafts.
Step right up! This week we will go inside the circus for games, projects and stories.
As the summer draws to a close, this week will focus on colors. There are so many to see as you look around. Perhaps a scavenger hunt or science experiment will open your eyes to seeing colors around you in a new way!
- Summer Adventures Day Camp Outdoors will follow all of the rules and regulations set forth by the state and federal government.
- Camp will take place outdoors on the turf field or under tents across campus. We will use air conditioned classroom space in the event of inclement weather.
- Campers will remain 6 feet apart during activities as appropriate.
- Campers will wear masks during camp.
- Germicidal ultraviolet lights will be used to thoroughly disinfect indoor spaces after use.
- All campers will have their temperature taken with a state-of-the-art thermometer upon arrival to camp and as necessary throughout the day
Oak Knoll is ACA Accredited
The Summer Adventures program is accredited by American Camp Association (ACA). What does this mean to our families? It shows that we care enough to undergo a thorough review of our operation to maintain accreditation. ACA camps must meet up to 300 standards for health, safety and program quality. These standards are recognized by courts of law and government regulators as standards of the camp community. Accreditation is voluntary; our continued accreditation reflects our commitment to maintaining industry standards.