Reunion Weekend 2023
Relive … Remember … Reconnect
April 20-22, 2023
Join us in celebrating all our classes … especially our honored reunion classes ending in 3 and 8! Celebrating our most esteemed 50th Reunion class, the Class of 1973
Reunion 2023 Schedule
Women in Sports Panel: Oak Knoll Alumnae Celebrate 50+ Years of Title IX
Join us as we continue to celebrate the amazing accomplishments of Oak Knoll athletics then and now! Hear from a variety of Oak Knoll alumnae who have used their athletic experiences to pave the way for careers and life after sport.
When: Thursday, April 20, 7 p.m.
Tisdall Hall Gymnasium
FOR THE CACHET CLUB
(Our 50th Reunion Class — the Class of 1973 — and all other classes who have previously celebrated their 50th Reunion):
- 10:30 a.m.: Pen Pal visits with Lower School children
Bonaventura Hall Chapel, 83 Ashland Road, Summit
- 12 p.m.: Cachet Club Luncheon
Be our guest at a special luncheon with Head of School Jennifer Landis, Beacon Hill Club, 250 Hobart Avenue, Summit (please no denim)
Please note: There is no charge for classes 1940-1973. All Cachet Club members are Oak Knoll School’s guests for all Reunion Events.
FOR ALL ALUMNAE/I
- 7 p.m.: Oak Knoll Dancers present their spring program
Mother Mary Campion Center for the Performing Arts (Connelly Hall/Upper School Building)
Reunion Activities Open to All: Celebrating our Honored Classes
Join us for Athletic Action and Lunch as our guest! Root for the Royals! Sign in at the Alumnae/i Tent at the Chatham Fields, 300 Green Village Road, Green Village.
- 10:30 a.m. Reception for Gerald P. Butler Athletic Hall of Fame
- 11 a.m. Opening Ceremonies and the Presentation of the 2023 Gerald P. Butler Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee
- 12 p.m. Varsity Lacrosse vs. Hillsborough High School with JV lacrosse to follow
- 12 p.m. Varsity Softball vs. Kent Place
In case of inclement weather or other questions, please visit the school website at www.oakknoll.org
OKS Campus in Summit
Reunion continues on Oak Knoll’s campus, 44 Blackburn Road, Summit
- 4 p.m. Campus Tours Begin (Meet at Grace Hall)
- 4:45 p.m. Mass in Grace Hall Chapel followed by the presentation of the Distinguished Alumna Award
- 6 p.m. Reunion Class Photos (Meet at Grace Hall)
- 6:30 p.m. Cocktails and Candlelight Buffet Dinner (21+) for all classes (Aileen Maury Dining Hall)
Ticket auction for Gift Baskets to benefit the Alumnae/i Award Scholarship Fund and Extras Fund
Traveling from Out of Town?
- The Debary Inn: (908) 277-0005: Rooms approximately $189 per night. 1.2 miles from the Oak Knoll campus.
- The Short Hills Hilton: (973) 379-0100: Rooms approximately $245 per night. 2.9 miles from the Oak Knoll campus.
- Grand Summit Hotel: (908) 273-3000: Room Block: Oak Knoll School: $170 per night. .4 miles from the Oak Knoll campus.
- The Hub Murray Hill(Best Western): (908) 665-9200: $140 per night. 3.1 miles from the Oak Knoll campus.
- Embassy Suites: (908) 897-1970: Room Block: Oak Knoll School: Please book by March 20. $229 per night. 5.8 miles from the Oak Knoll campus.
Please contact the Alumnae/i Office at 908-522-8106 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org