What sprouts at Oak Knoll blossoms for life.
At Oak Knoll School, children from pre-K through grade 6 grow into brave, bold, powerful young people of purpose. That’s because our private, co-ed elementary school is different. Here, students learn by doing. They lead by serving. They live by faith. They become the joyful, values-driven community members our world needs.
We welcome you to experience the power of a Holy Child education – and for your child to find their place in our welcoming global community.
“Trust the children and never let your confidence in them be easily shaken. Confidence begets confidence.”
– Cornelia Connelly, founder of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus
Why Oak Knoll Lower School?
We believe young girls and boys learn best when they learn together – which is why Oak Knoll’s coeducational pre-K through grade 6 program provides an academic foundation that increases confidence, encourages respect, and breaks stereotypes during the most impressionable years.
Our program is defined by:
- Strong academics and a rich curriculum that engages curiosity and invites self-expression
- Signature learning opportunities, including access to a state-of-the-art IDEAS Lab, Lego Robotics, and 3D printing
- Specialized leadership curriculum for older students
- Competitive athletics programs in lacrosse, soccer, field hockey, cross country, and baseball (Go Royals!)
- The “actions, not words” philosophy of our founder, Cornelia Connelly
- Our global network of 9 U.S. and 13 overseas Holy Child Schools
“Oak Knoll is more than an education – it is a community where students, teachers, parents, and alumni work together to lay the groundwork for our children’s future success. Our students feel confident in who they are and become the best version of themselves – intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually. On behalf of the Office of Lower School Admissions, I invite you to visit and experience the difference firsthand.”
– Alisia Nolan, Director of Lower School Admissions
Meet Your Admissions Team
Questions about the admission process, your child’s application, or Oak Knoll in general? We’re here to help!
Assistant Director of Admissions and Data Manager