What sprouts at Oak Knoll blossoms for life.
At Oak Knoll School, children from pre-K through grade 6 grow into brave, bold, powerful young people of purpose. That’s because our private, co-ed elementary school is different. Here, students learn by doing. They lead by serving. They live by faith. They become the joyful, values-driven community members our world needs.
We welcome you to experience the power of a Holy Child education – and for your child to find their place in our welcoming global community.
“Trust the children and never let your confidence in them be easily shaken. Confidence begets confidence.”
– Cornelia Connelly, founder of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus
Why Oak Knoll Lower School?
We believe young girls and boys learn best when they learn together – which is why Oak Knoll’s coeducational pre-K through grade 6 program provides an academic foundation that increases confidence, encourages respect, and breaks stereotypes during the most impressionable years.
Our program is defined by:
- Strong academics and a rich curriculum that engages curiosity and invites self-expression
- Signature learning opportunities, including access to a state-of-the-art IDEAS Lab, Lego Robotics, and 3D printing
- Specialized leadership curriculum for older students
- Competitive athletics programs in lacrosse, soccer, field hockey, cross country, and baseball (Go Royals!)
- The “actions, not words” philosophy of our founder, Cornelia Connelly
- Our global network of 9 U.S. and 13 overseas Holy Child Schools
Meet Your Admissions Team
Questions about the admission process, your child’s application, or Oak Knoll in general? We’re here to help!