Summer Programs Policies & Fees
By registering your child for Summer Adventures at Oak Knoll, you agree to the following:
- To all fees for transfers, late pick-up, or returned check.
- There are no refunds after April 1.
- All changes to the original registration must be made in writing to the Adventures Office.
- For security reasons, camp or its agents have the right to look into campers’ backpacks and other personal belongings.
- To provide the camp with accurate medical information including any necessary medicine(s) and written authorization for the nurse to administer the medicine(s). (Camp forms will be provided in future mailings.)
- Camp is not responsible for lost items.
- To give permission for photos and videos taken of your child to be used in Oak Knoll literature, including website usage. (Photos and videos will be used for Oak Knoll advertising purposes only and will not include any personally identifiable information such as name, birth date, or address.)
- To give permission for your child to take part in all camp activities and to leave the grounds for swimming or activities, if provided.
- Campers not following the appropriate behavior guidelines of the camp can be suspended or expelled without refund.
With written notice, you will receive a full refund, less $100 administrative fee, if your child withdraws from a program before April 1. After April 1, tuition fees are non-refundable, without exception.
A fee of $50 will be charged for all registrations not received on or before May 1.
Transfers or changes from original registration are based on availability, and approval is at the discretion of camp administration. There will be a $30 transfer fee for any change from the original registration form. This includes switching weeks or camps (i.e., Day Camp to Extreme Sports Camp).
The required deposit must be made with registration. We cannot hold a spot for your child without a deposit. Full payment must be made by May 1. There is a $100 returned check fee.
Groups are created as registration is processed. Early registration provides the best chance of all requests being met. We try to accommodate all requests for friends to be grouped together. For school-age children, the groups are based upon the grade entering this fall. Requests for special groupings are not guaranteed. No refunds will be given for this reason.
We expect each girl and boy to contribute to the safe and supportive learning environment established at Oak Knoll. Inappropriate behavior may necessitate a private conference with the participant and his or her parent. Camp reserves the right to dismiss a camper without refund of tuition if conduct is determined to be detrimental to the well-being of the camp or campers. The camp also reserves the right to dismiss a camper if camp administration reasonably concludes that the partnership between a parent/guardian and camp makes a positive and constructive relationship impossible or seriously interferes with the camp’s accomplishments of its mission and purpose. The decision of Summer Adventures in this regard shall be final.
Certain activities at camp have risks that are inherent to the activity. When participating in these activities, campers and parents assume responsibility for these risks. If you have any questions about risks that may be inherent to certain activities, please contact the Adventures Office. Since most campers have health and accident insurance, the cost of including additional insurance has not been included in the registration fees. Camp is not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen or broken.
Just prior to the start of camp, all registered participants will receive an email of general information including what to bring, what not to bring, car line procedures, etc., and all forms required for camp.
2020 Camp Fees
Pre-K, K – Half Day: $425
Traditional Day Camp, Tween Camp and Extreme Sports: $585
Pre-K, K – Half Day: $845
Traditional Day Camp, Tween Camp and Extreme Sports: $1,160
Pre-K, K – Half Day: $1,260
Traditional Day Camp, Tween Camp and Extreme Sports: $1,735
Pre-K, K – Half Day: $1,665
Traditional Day Camp, Tween Camp and Extreme Sports: $2,305
Pre-K, K – Half Day: $2,060
Traditional Day Camp, Tween Camp and Extreme Sports: $2,875
Pre-K, K – Half Day: $2,425
Traditional Day Camp, Tween Camp and Extreme Sports: $3,445
Pre-K, K – Half Day: $2,700
Traditional Day Camp, Tween Camp and Extreme Sports: $3,900*
*$3,800 if registered by February 1
Flexible Scheduling and Pricing
Take advantage of our weekly pricing and flexible scheduling. The more weeks you register, the more you’ll save! Registering for consecutive weeks not required. Camp weeks begin on Monday, June 24. Add the total number of weeks for which you are registering to find your total fee.
Specialty Camp Fees
The following specialty camp fees are set by date-specific sessions:
- Counselor-in-Training Program: $600 per two-week session:
CIT Session 1: June 29 -July 10
CIT Session 2: July 13 – July 24
CIT Session 3: July 27 – Aug. 7
Summer Extended Care
Our Extended-Care Program allows time for your child to play, have a snack and enjoy free time with friends, all under caring adult supervision.
- Before Care: 7:30 – 8:45 a.m. — $65 per week
- After Care: 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. — $105 per week
- Before AND After Care: Morning and Afternoon — $160 per week
- Late Pick-up*: After 5:30 p.m. — $15 per 15 minutes
*Please call the After Care staff at the number provided if you will be picking up your child after 5:30 p.m. to inform the staff of your delay.”