Upper School Admissions Process
Our All-Girls Middle and High School Admissions Process
Come Grow With Us
Thank you for considering Oak Knoll. We value your application and plan to review it with great interest and care. Our process is competitive, personal, and all about finding the right fit. We seek qualified young women who will enrich and be enriched by Oak Knoll. We hope that you’re one of them.
We routinely accept applications from students entering grades 7 and 9. Enrollment opportunities for grades 8 and 10 are based on attrition. Please contact the Upper School Admissions Office to discuss openings.
Admissions Process At a Glance
1. Complete an online application
Click here to access the application.
The application process must be completed by the below date.
- January 27, 2020: Regular application process deadline for students applying to a broader range of schools.
2. Visit Us
Once we receive your application, you will spend a day with a student in your entry grade. You’ll attend class with her and meet with the Admissions Office.
3. Submit teacher recommendations
We require two recommendations: one from a current English teacher and one from a current math teacher. These are found in the parent portal, which you will access once you apply.
4. Submit transcripts and test scores
Complete the Release of Records Form in the parent portal and forward it to your school office.
5. Register for and take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)
In order to ensure that your ISEE scores are submitted on time, register as soon as possible (at least three weeks before the test date. Places fill up quickly!)
Test dates for 2019
- November 23, 2019 (Registration deadline: November 1, 2019)
- December 14, 2019 (Registration deadline: November 22, 2019)
Applicants taking the test at Oak Knoll must email email@example.com for the invitation code.
Oak Knoll’s member ID is 311430. This ID will direct your scores to Oak Knoll.
- December 4, 2019: Early application process for students only applying to Catholic Schools
- January 27, 2020: Regular application process deadline for students applying to a broader range of schools
Applications received after this deadline will be considered on a rolling admission basis, should places still be available.Click here for the full Upper School Application Check List.