Oak Knoll has shaped the woman I have become, and I am so grateful … I thank all the educators who not only imparted their knowledge, but also gave me their wisdom to continue my journey after Oak Knoll.” – Lauren Babb ’14
The Value of an Oak Knoll Education
Affording Private School Tuition
Oak Knoll knows that choosing a Holy Child private education is a commitment to a strong Catholic independent school education. The private school tuition you choose to afford is one of the greatest gifts you can give your child. We believe that our program offers your child not only the best educational experience available in today’s marketplace, but also nurtures your child into the future business, civic, and service leaders of tomorrow.
Some of the advantages of a private, Catholic Holy Child education at Oak Knoll School can be clearly defined:
- Faculty qualifications
- The range of courses and activities
- Class size
- Student achievement
- College acceptances
Other advantages are less easy to measure:
- The strengthening of a student’s faith and values
- The expansion of his or her intellectual horizons
- His or her acquaintance with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- The emergence of a positive self-image
- The growth of life-long friendships with peers and adults
We offer a private, Catholic educational experience that brings together knowledge, faith, awareness of the world, and a profound respect for the individual. The private Holy Child education at Oak Knoll you choose to afford gives your child an excellent education now, and also lays the groundwork for your child’s secure future and lifelong love of learning.
Tuition Payment Options
- Tuition payments are payable in two installments: 70% due by August 1 and 30% due by January 10.
- Bill may be paid in full in August.
- Monthly payment plan offered by FACTS Management. Visit FACTS online or call 1-888-722-4867 for more information.
- Families can apply for a loan through Your Tuition Solution with flexible repayment terms of 24-84 months. Families may borrow up to $50,000 with no prepayment penalties.
- Families that qualify may also apply for financial assistance. Learn more.
Total tuition and fees: $45,500
Total tuition and fees: $46,250
Total tuition and fees: $47,000
Total tuition and fees: $47,400
Tri-County Scholarship Fund awards approximately 500 Kindergarten through 12th grade scholarships each year to qualified students. Applications for the 2022-23 Tri-County Scholarship Fund open on November 1, 2021.
The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (SFIC) invites families with children in grades K-12 who attend Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Newark to apply for partial-tuition scholarships. The deadline to apply is April 30, 2021.