Oak Knoll is Where Purposeful Young Women Emerge as Leaders
For nearly 100 years, Oak Knoll has graduated smart, thoughtful, successful young women into top-tier colleges by encouraging girls to dream big, lead with integrity, follow their faith, and seek justice in the world.
In a program intentionally created to provide exceptional opportunities unique to an all-girl environment, Oak Knoll prepares one-of-a-kind women for one-of-a-kind futures.
Smart, wise, and joyously faithful, our graduates not only succeed in the real world – they change it for the better. We welcome you to join this inspiring community of young women.
“What one is called to do, she is called to do with all her might.”
– Cornelia Connelly, founder of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus
Why Oak Knoll Upper School?
To put it simply, Oak Knoll’s all-girls Upper School opens doors. It’s a purposeful place that has helped young women develop their individual gifts, excel at the nation’s most prestigious institutions, and live meaningful lives of faith since 1924.
Our program is defined by:
- Ambitious academics and a rich curriculum grounded in tradition and transformation
- Signature programs that empower girls to challenge themselves, step outside of their comfort zones, and make confident leaps forward
- A supportive community with extensive leadership, club, and activity opportunities
- Campus ministry and service opportunities that help students grow in faith
- Competitive athletics programs with 15 varsity teams (Go Royals!)
- The “actions, not words” philosophy of our founder, Cornelia Connelly
- Our global network of 9 U.S. and 13 overseas Holy Child Schools
“If you’re like us, you want your daughter to become a woman of faith and purpose. You want her to find success and become her best self along her journey. At Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child, everything we do supports this vision and goal. As a Holy Child Network school, we strive to live out the directive of ‘actions, not words’ every day. Seeing us in action is the best way to decide whether Oak Knoll is right for you.
I look forward to the opportunity to show you Oak Knoll in action!”
– Alexandra Holzman, Director of Upper School Admissions
Meet Your Admissions Team
Questions about the admission process, your application, or Oak Knoll in general? We’re here to help!
Kelly Dun Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid
Alexandra Holzman Director of Upper School Admissions
Megan O’Connor Assistant Director of Admission & Data Manager
Emma Kramer Admissions Coordinator